About OUR MARKET
Founded in 2009, the HOPE Farmers Market brings community together each week in an effort to support farmers and small businesses, increase access to healthy food, and celebrate local culture in East Austin, Texas. More than just another pop-up market, HOPE FM is both a weekly showcase and community meeting grounds, inviting Austinites to take part in a growing local food system while experiencing free live music, art and educational programming.
Every week, customers can expect to find
• Seasonal Local Fruits & Vegetables
• Ethical Texas Meat, Eggs, and Dairy
• Handmade Small Batch Prepared Foods
• Local Artisans & Crafters
• Non-Profit Advocacy Groups
• Live Music & All-Ages Programming
• Free Yoga
• SNAP/LONESTAR benefits (HOPE offers Double Dollars through SFC, and can match up to $30)
Come and be a volunteer and join in the community fun!