YouTube is an amazing platform to watch videos. These videos can be educational or for entertainment purposes.
However, sometimes the notifications you often get from YouTube can be annoying. They might pop up every time you use Chrome, no matter if it is a laptop or a mobile phone.
So, do you want to know how to stop YouTube notifications on chrome?
These notifications can be turned off easily by following simple steps. We have the perfect guide to get rid of the notifications while keeping in mind all the assets and liabilities associated.
Quick Steps To Disable YouTube Notification On Chrome
How to disable YouTube notifications on chrome is a common question among the people using the internet. But now, if it is a problem on your PC, tabs, and mobile phone.
You can easily disable YouTube notifications on Chrome following some steps given below.
- Open Chrome and make sure you are signed in with your email ID. Click on More and select the Settings option in the top right corner of your browser window.
- Click on the Site Settings option under “Privacy and security.”
- Select Notifications from the drop-down menu.
- To turn off notifications, move the slider to the off position. When alerts are turned off, the slider turns grey and the word “Blocked” appears
We hope you are confident about the turn-off of YouTube notifications on the Chrome concept.
Wondering how to turn off YouTube desktop notifications that often bother you?
Don’t worry, we have the perfect set of tips to help you get this!
A Quick Process To Turn Off Youtube Notifications On The Desktop
How to stop YouTube notifications which keep on popping up in your email inbox and disrupting your meetings, work screen, etc.? Let’s take you through a simple 4 process guide.
- Open YouTube and make sure you are signed in.
- Click on the notifications icon and disable the ‘Desktop Notifications’ options.
- You can stop YouTube notifications from invading your inbox by simply disabling ‘Email Notifications’.
- You can also unsubscribe a channel by clicking on the bell icon to refrain from the notifications.
These steps are general and can be used to turn off YouTube notifications on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac, etc.
Although YouTube notifications can be annoying at times, they can be of importance for knowing all the current trends and affairs for the holistic development of a person.
So instead of turning them off, you can also choose to clear YouTube notifications. Let us see how this can be done.
Step By Step Guide To Clear Youtube Notifications
When you browse YouTube often, the number of recommendations and notifications you receive can touch the sky, especially if you’re subscribed to many channels that upload new videos often.
But you can always clear the YouTube notifications which pop up every now and then and refrain from the unnecessary content. Here are some steps to follow: –
- Open YouTube and to clear one notification, swipe it left or right. In case of a desktop, click on the drop-down menu and select ‘Hide this Notification’.
- To clear all notifications, scroll to the bottom of your notifications and tap Clear all. If you are using a PC, select ‘Turn off all notifications’ from the drop-down menu.
These steps might help you to an extent but sometimes the app extensions can be troublesome. To get rid of those, we have a simple procedure that needs to be followed.
- Take advantage of the shortcut keys. Go to the desktop by pressing Windows key + D.
- In the bottom-right corner of the screen, in the notifications bar, left-click the bell-shaped Chrome Notifications symbol. If it isn’t there, go to the top of the notifications bar and click the up-arrow icon. Left-click on the bell when you see it.
- Select the gear icon.
- Uncheck any apps or extensions from which you don’t wish to get notifications.
Once you have followed the guide nicely, you won’t get any pop-ups or notifications which often waste your time or distract you.
So, as you know how to escape the notifications, be smart enough to make a decision whether to turn them off or simply clear
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Do I Turn Off Youtube Notifications?
You can simply turn off the notifications by choosing an appropriate option from the drop-down menu as guided above. you can even unsubscribe from a channel by clicking on the bell icon.
2. How Do I Turn Off Youtube Notifications On My Laptop?
It’s a simple process to switch off the notifications on your laptop. Follow the given procedure: –
- At the top of the browsing window, click on More and select Settings.
- Choose Site Settings under the “Privacy and security”,
- Click on Notifications.
- Change the slider to another direction and turn off notifications.
3. How Do I Turn Off Chrome Notifications?
Before doing anything, make sure you have signed in. then follow the simple steps;-
- open the Chrome browser.
- On the right side of the address bar, select more and click on Settings.
- Click on Site Settings and choose Notifications.
- Turn the setting on/off at the top.
- How to remove YouTube notifications?
YouTube notifications can be removed by following either of the steps: –
- On the browser window, select the setting options and click on turnoff notifications.
- Open YouTube and from the settings option select turn off notifications.
- How To Get Notifications on YouTube?
If you wish to receive the notifications again on chrome, even when you have disabled it. You can always choose to enable them through the option available in the settings tab.
To conclude, a set of tips to disable YouTube notifications is necessary to save your time. As now you have the best guide to skip the notifications, you can easily proceed and enjoy your browsing experience.
Hope this article helps to fulfill your purpose.
Also Read: Square Enix Error Code I2501 insights: Know All About Its Causes & Fixes