With all things becoming digital-friendly, the pharmacy industry is leaving no stone unturned to offer services to their patients that are way more convenient. Likewise, CVS Pharmacy has both a CVS desktop site and a mobile application to manage prescriptions, drug availability, orders, and other needs.
But due to some issues, you are unable to access the details and looking forward to ways of How do I delete my CVS account?
Let us help you!
Steps To Delete CVS Account
CVS Account can help you keep all the records of your prescription at all times. But if you are failing to access it, and so want to close an account, there are some basic steps involved in How to delete a CVS account, keep reading!
Cancel your account in some easy steps:
- Go to the CVS website(cvs.com) main page
- Sign in to your account
- On the right side of the screen, you will see ‘My Account.
- Click it and it will lead you to the user settings.
- Scroll down and you will see ‘Change or Delete Account’, click it.
- Next, you will see ‘Delete Permanently’ at the bottom of the screen. A prompt will pop up for identity verification.
- Insert your details and click okay. The account has been closed.
And the account is deleted!
Likewise, if you have forgotten your password and failed to login. It’s time to reset the password.
We know your next question, How do I reset my CVS password?
Let’s know more!
Steps To Reset CVS Password
- Go to the website cvs.com and look for the reset option in the login site or simply visit this link http://www.cvs.com/reset
- Enter the email address associated with the CVS.
- The link to reset the password will be sent to your entered email address.
- Click on it and enter the new password. And done!
Simply call 1-888-607-4287
Moreover, CVS pharmacy has special benefits for its subscribed users.
Memberships For User
There are membership and subscriptions available under CVS. They are CVS CarePass and ExtraCare cards.
What benefits does CarePass bring?
- A reward of $10 on purchase of CVS products per month with a minimum purchase of $10
- Free 1 to 2 delivery of products ordered from the website.
- 20% off to CarePass members on various products
So, would you like to apply for this membership and wondering how to sign up for CarePass?
Let’s Know The Steps
Procedure To Apply for CVS Carepass Membership
The benefits of the CVS membership can be availed on monthly membership for $5 plus taxes and yearly membership for $48 plus taxes.
So, ready to apply?
You may apply online or in offline stores. Check the steps to apply online
Apply for Online Cvs Membership
It is quite easy to apply, just visit the website cvs.com/carepass/join. And tada, off you go!!
Subsequently, if you want to apply in-store, follow these steps.
Apply Offline For Cvs Membership
You need to go to the checkout section, ask for the CarePass and the cashier will be happy to help you out.
Besides, if after the expiration of the Care Pass, you are not satisfied or you no longer use it, you can choose to delete the CVS CarePass.
Furthermore, deleting your CVS CarePass is relatively easy. You have to
- Log in with your credentials on the website
- Click on the cancelled plan on the page
- Proceed with the termination
OR Cancel your membership by calling 1-833-320-CARE [1-833-320-2273]
Moving ahead, next is the ExtraCare card!!
CVS ExtraCare Card
What benefits does it have?
- 20% discount on health-related and pharmacy items.
- Earn Extra bucks on pharmacy or health items and prescriptions and avail coupons too.
To know more of its advantages, get ExtraCare cards and experience it!!
Wondering how to get your hands on it?? You can go to the store.
Apply Offline For CVS Extracare Card
- Visit the nearest CVS pharmacy store
- Ask the person in charge of the CVS ExtraCare form and fill in the details.
- The card comes with the form. So, after filing you can immediately use the card.
Is the store too far away? Go online then!
Apply Online For CVS Extracare Card
- Go to the website and log in
- Then, sign up for the ExtraCare Programme
- The card will reach you via mail in a week or so.
Few easy steps and you have your cards with you.
But, what if you want to close this card?You can always opt for it. Read ahead!
How To Delete CVS Extracare Cards?
Don’t worry, follow the same procedure for termination of CVS CarePass. Easy?
Looks like you have two cards with you. Is it?
Now, if you have two CVS cards what can you do? Keep it separate or join it?? The next question that pops up is-
How Do I Combine Two CVS cards?
Here it goes!!
The benefit of merging two CVS cards is mainly for easy handling of your expenses and collecting your extra bucks in a more organized manner.
To combine the balances of two CVS cards, you can call the ExtraCare Service at 1-800-SHOP CVS (1-800-746-7287) or connect with them via email support.
Oops! Did you get stuck somewhere? Then, How do I contact the CVS corporate office? These are the ways-
- To contact CVS Pharmacy store Customer Support: Call 1-800-SHOP CVS [1-800-746-7287]
- Website cvs.com and mobile customer support: Call 1-888-607-4CVS [1-888-607-4287]
- You can connect to them via email.
*In addition to all this, while using CVS Pharmacy if you get “this prescription is linked to another account”. Don’t panic. Just make sure that you are a US citizen facing no technical error. If still receiving the same problem, call for support or email.
The CVS account is a great benefit with the memberships. But, you also need to know how to use the application and the website according to your needs. When you face a problem, don’t hesitate to reach out for help.
Hope this article has been of utmost help to you all. Stay healthy and safe!!
Also Read : What Is the Lowest Scoring NFL Game?